Sunday, April 3, 2011

The beginning of a blog for you...

Hi, Family!

As I have studied the scriptures and especially the Book of Mormon throughout my life, I have come to know of the truthfulness of the Gospel and the Restoration of the Kingdom of God in this end-time of the earth.  I am 67 (68 in July!) and have been blessed through study, prayer, and Temple attendance to receive many insights into the Gospel and life.  I hope you will allow me the opportunity to share some of these with you that it may make your lives better, help you live "after the manner of happiness" (see 2nd Nephi 5:27), and ultimately help you to value Eternal Life as much as I do.  

As the difficulties of life constantly press in on us, it is easy to allow our attention to stray from the important things in life.  You may even begin to think those ARE the important things of life.  I assure you they are not.  They are so peripheral! It is only the years, experience they have brought, and the interaction of a loving Heavenly Father and His precious Son, Jesus Christ that have given me this perspective.  These are of great worth.  I hope it will be worthwhile for you.  Thank you for the opportunity to share.  It is because I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I will read your blog!!!! (Even though you never read either of mine ;( It's OK...I forgive you! Conference was great...Holland at the very end was my favorite! His words were so real and the spirit so strong...Awesome! He made a strong impression on me back in May during the temple dedication.

    ReplyDelete